cInput is a custom input manager for Unity which effectively replicates, improves, and therefore replaces Unity’s built-in input manager. In other words, it does virtually everything Unity’s input manager does and more. Not only that, but cInput is easier to use and perhaps most importantly it allows you to change controls at runtime! cInput works with gamepads, steering wheels, keyboard, mouse, etc.
Some features worth mentioning:
- Full source code (cInput Pro only).
- Supports modifier keys.
- Compatible with Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS, WebGL, and other platforms.
- Customize input configuration at runtime.
- Very easy to set up.
- Works very similarly to the Input class.
- Optional, adjustable, built-in GUI menu.
- Works with gamepads, flight sticks, steering wheels, etc.
Video Tutorials | WebGL Demo | Reference Manual | Unity Forum Thread | Changelog