We’re ready to start the limited public beta of Cubiq on Android!
What does “limited public beta” mean? It means it’s open to the public in that anyone with the link can opt-in to the beta, but it’s limited to a certain number of people. Once the limit is reached, even if you have the link you won’t be able to join unless we increase the limit.
Why are we limiting the public beta? Because we’re not quite ready for a full-scale release. There are no known bugs in the game, but Cubiq was created by a small team of two coders and one artist. There will most likely be more bugs found once the game is being played by a larger number of people. So we want to allow more people than our team of three–and the few other folks we know who have helped us test it–to be able to play and test it and inform us about any problems they find.
How to Join the Beta:
- Click this link and opt-in to the beta by clicking the “Become a Tester” button.
- You will then be informed that “you are now a tester” and shown a link to “download the Cubiq app on Google Play.” Click that link! (It may take a few minutes for that link to work after you’ve joined.)
- Install Cubiq on your Android device and play!
- Be sure to inform us of any bugs you encounter. That said, we’d love to hear from you if nothing goes wrong and you just enjoy the game.
- If for some reason you can’t join the beta, such as because the limit has been reached, let us know and we’ll try to get you in.
So join the beta, play it, and have fun. But if you come across any bugs, or have other questions or feedback for us, please get in touch with us.
15 thoughts on “Cubiq Beta Launch”