Cubiq is a match-3 game with a spin. It’s currently in beta.
See the latest updates about Cubiq.
This page will soon be updated with more details and screenshots.
Thanks for your patience.
- None. Please contact us if you encounter any bugs.
0.1705.11 (RC2) – 18 May 2017
- Fixed time elapsed being calculated incorrectly (introduced in RC1).
0.1705.10 (RC1) – 18 May 2017
- Fixed Tip of the Day sometimes being too small to read.
- Fixed Tip of the Day sometimes displaying multiple tips at once.
- Fixed leaderboards sometimes breaking. (Thanks Arturo)
- Finalized some artwork.
0.1610.9 (Beta 9) – 05 October 2016
- Fixed cubes sometimes not dropping down when starting a new game.
- Fixed Tip of the Day not displaying when skipping the splash intro.
- Added more Tips of the Day to the loading screen.
- Stage select cubes now appear smoother (less blocky).
- Chains on padlocked stages are more shiny looking.
- Game Over screen more gracefully handles when ad fails to play.
- cMonkeys website is a clickable link in credits.
- Fixed typo.
0.1609.8 (Beta 8) – 13 September 2016
- Fixed getting game over and stage complete at the same time.
- Added a Tip of the Day to the loading screen.
- XP level now syncs with Google Play Games Cloud Saves.
- Devices with a 4:3 aspect ratio can now see the entire gameplay area.
- Stage select screen no longer snaps into position while still dragging.
- Fixed stage select screen sometimes not snapping on first or last levels.
- Time and Moves counters will flash to draw attention as they start to run low.
- Fixed stage select screen resetting to stage 1 but showing name of last played stage.
- Fixed Triple Combo (Silver) achievement having wrong number of steps to complete. (Thanks Amanda)
- Overhauled cube images and added guides to help players know which color is on which side of the cubes. (Thanks Jibz)
- Visual improvements to other graphic elements (such as the meters).
0.1607.7 (Beta 7) – 28 July 2016
- Improved level select scrolling for devices with small screens. (Thanks Jibz)
- Fixed wrong name being highlighted in leaderboards.
0.1607.6 (Beta 6) – 21 July 2016
- Added a back button to the Stage Complete screen. (Thanks Jibz)
- Fixed two wizards spawning on Arcane Arts theme. (Thanks Katelyn)
- Reduced chance for duplicate entries in leaderboards.
- Repositioned the feedback button for improved aesthetics.
- Fixed typo.
0.1607.5 (Beta 5) – 15 July 2016
- Fixed crashing during startup on some devices.
- Fixed “limit reached” bug which prevented watching ads to earn cubos.
- Fixed screen flashing when main menu appears.
- Nature Walk theme’s leopard no longer gets stuck running in place after theme transition.
0.1607.4 (Beta 4) – 14 July 2016
- Added option to disable dynamic backgrounds. (Thanks Jibz)
- More helpful messages given when ads fail to play. (Thanks Amanda)
- Achievements synchronize more reliably.
- Display a message when running an older version.
- Doubler/Tripler image improvements.
0.1607.3 (Beta 3) – 12 July 2016:
- Fixed game getting stuck when getting many combos after filling last meter.
- Added feedback button to game.
- Replaced missing image on game over screen.
0.1607.2 (Beta 2) – 11 July 2016:
- Tutorial properly ends after first substage.
- Fixed “Connection Error” being shown behind first name in leaderboards. (Thanks Amanda)
- Time and Move counters are larger for increased visibility on smaller screens. (Thanks Jibz)
- Fireworks finish faster. (Thanks Jibz)
- Fixed square border around mushroom theme particles.
0.1607.1 (Beta 1) – 09 July 2016:
- Initial Beta Release.