The 3rd beta release for Cubiq has just been submitted to Google Play. The release should roll-out to devices within a few hours.
0.1607.3 – 12 July 2016
- Fixed game getting stuck when getting many combos after filling last meter.
- Added feedback button to game.
- Replaced missing image on game over screen.
- The game over dialog was missing an image. Now the image is there, as it should be.
- In Beta 2 we changed the timing of the fireworks that go off when all the meters are filled. It used to take about 5 seconds, which killed the flow of the game and was kind of boring. So we sped it up to take about 1 second (the timing of this is still being tweaked). That led us to discover another bug that was probably always around but that we never encountered before: If the fireworks finish while combos are still happening, the game could get stuck. Having the fireworks take a long time actually prevented us from encountering this bug. But now it’s fixed.
- There’s now an icon you can click to email feedback directly to us. Touching this icon will allow you to open your email app and send us detailed feedback, including a screenshot of the game and important debugging information. And of course, you can include any additional details you’d like with the email.
For the full changelog and a current list of known issues, see the main Cubiq page.
For more details about the beta and how to join, see Cubiq Beta Launch.