The 9th beta release of Cubiq has just been submitted to Google Play. The release should roll-out to devices within a few hours.
- Fixed cubes sometimes not dropping down when starting a new game.
- Fixed Tip of the Day not displaying when skipping the splash intro.
- Added more Tips of the Day to the loading screen.
- Stage select cubes now appear smoother (less blocky).
- Chains on padlocked stages are more shiny looking.
- Game Over screen more gracefully handles when ad fails to play.
- cMonkeys website is a clickable link in credits.
- Fixed typo.
For the full changelog and a current list of known issues, see the main Cubiq page.
For more details about the beta and how to join, see Cubiq Beta Launch.