The 2nd beta release for Cubiq has just been submitted to Google Play. The update should roll-out to devices within a few hours.
Here’s what changed:
- Tutorial properly ends after first substage.
- Fixed “Connection Error” being shown behind first name in leaderboards. (Thanks Amanda)
- Time and Move counters are larger for increased visibility on smaller screens. (Thanks Jibz)
- Fireworks finish faster. (Thanks Jibz)
- Fixed square border around mushroom theme particles.
For the full changelog and a current list of known issues, see the main Cubiq page.
For more details about the beta and how to join, see Cubiq Beta Launch.